All interns need to submit a resume and cover letter upon application
Your cover letter should include:
- Your population of interest to work with at Prevail
- An outline of your learning goals for the placement
- Hours/days per week you would be available
- Contact information for your school liaison, placement coordinator, or professor
- Any information about your school requirements
- Approximate start and end date of your placement
We ask that interns complete a minimum of 15 hours per week over a 16 week semester.
We accept Fall, Spring, Summer and full-year placements.
It is preferable to have a site visit by your school official (whether in person or via technology) and to have an evaluation tool to use at the completion of your placement.